Saturday, April 12, 2008

Not all ayurveda products are safe.Which are?I reviewed them.

Ayurveda product reviews.

To
be unbias,not all ayurveda products are safe.Even wikipedia's article on ayurveda says so.Some of ayurveda products contain large portion of dangerous metals such as zinc.Some of which has painful side effects.Others can even cause death upon heavy dosage.

I deal with ayurveda products on my own.To be more exact,I only work with companies whose products are definitely safe.If they are not 100% pure herbal or are not tested to be safe,I won't recommend them to anyone.

Should you still be interested in ayurveda products that are safe,I have a list of these safe products.I reviewed them all.You can check them out directly because I provide link to some of them.
====================================================================
1)Amalaka Rasayana:Use for treatment of nausea and heartburn.
-Some people selling ayurveda products for nausea and heartburn always promises full recovery in no time upon the using of their herbs.Thats not always the case.Some even got worse after taking those herbs!No offence but some suppliers are not taking the right precautions and some people ended up falling prey to these uncertified herbs.

Luckily,during my search,I was able to find one of the few herbs for treatment of nausea and heartburn to be genuine.I have spoke with some customers on what they have been using and found this to be real.This herb is called amalaka rasayana
.

Do you want to risk having to buy untested herb again?If you don't,then you have to try this otherwise,you might be next in falling victim to these fake untested supplies.Check it out at:
http://www.amalakarasayana.net.tc/

No comments: